个人资料个人资料   登陆查看您的私人留言登陆查看您的私人留言   登陆登陆 

Forward Cody McCormick and defencemen

发表新帖   回复帖子    fifa coins 首页 -> Test Forum 1
阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题  
作者 留言
shenyuqing113

注册时间: 2018-03-24
帖子: 376

帖子发表于: 星期一 五月 07, 2018 2:34 am    发表主题: Forward Cody McCormick and defencemen 引用并回复

ST. LOUIS -- When it comes to being a hitter, St. Louis rookie Michael Wacha would rather talk about his pitching. Wacha threw seven innings and drove in two runs with a single, helping the Cardinals to a 5-3 victory Thursday over the Chicago Cubs. The 6-foot-6 Wacha (3-3) had lost his last three decisions since an April 13 win over the Cubs. The 22-year-old right-hander allowed seven hits, including a homer, but did not walk a batter. He struck out five. "I was able to pound the strike zone down in the zone and it was pretty effective," Wacha said. "I kept them off-balance, which means its a pretty good day. Its definitely nice to go deep into a ballgame and get a win. It definitely gets your confidence going in the next start thats for sure." Trevor Rosenthal pitched 1 2-3 innings for his 11th save. Rosenthal, who blew a save Tuesday, inherited a one-out, bases-loaded situation and gave up a sacrifice fly, but closed out the inning and retired the side in the ninth. The Cubs have lost nine of their last 11 and are off to the worst start in 39 games (13-26) since 2002. Jason Hammel (4-2) gave up five runs on five hits and two walks in 5 1-3 innings, raising his ERA to 3.06. Hammel had six strikeouts. St. Louis scored four runs in the second inning on Wachas two-run single in between a run-scoring groundout by Yadier Molina and Matt Carpenters RBI double. It was Wachas first hit and RBIs of the season. "Its nice to finally have a batting average," Wacha said. St. Louis manager Mike Matheny noted it was a timely hit. "Mike was good and obviously getting that hit there to drive in a couple runs it was kind of a huge boost to us at that point," Matheny said. With two outs, Hammel might have escaped with little damage but he had to throw a strike on a 3-2 count to Wacha and the bases loaded. "I got behind Wacha with two wild ones," Hammel said. "I came in with a fastball and he hit it." Chicago got two runs back in the fourth on a home run just inside the left-field foul pole by Starlin Castro. He drove in No. 3 hitter Anthony Rizzo, who beat the St. Louis shift to the right side with his second bunt to the left side in two at-bats. Rizzo has three career bunt singles with the Cubs with one coming in his previous 285 games. "If theyre going to give me that, I might as well take it," Rizzo said. "We were able to cash in once. I almost make them pay twice for it. Wacha is a great pitcher but you get him on the stretch and try to get him off his game a little bit. "You know if teams are going to give me that, for the most part, Im going to take it every time." When Rizzo came to bat in the fifth and seventh, St. Louis did not shift. "Rizzo took advantage of the shift until they changed their defence on him," Chicago manager Rick Renteria said. "That led to our first two runs when Starlin drove the ball out of the ballpark. Hes really looking at the game from a lot of different angles. Think about it, youre down four runs and a solo home run is not going to do a whole lot for you." The Cardinals made it 5-2 when Molina lined a 3-2 pitch just inside the line in left for a one-out RBI single. Junior Lake hit a sacrifice fly for a run in the eighth, but Rosenthal got out the jam. St. Louis lost a challenge in the third when Matt Holliday was called out on a close play at first after hitting a grounder to shortstop. The time of the review was 2 minutes, 54 seconds. NOTES: Missouris new basketball coach Kim Anderson threw out the first pitch. "It was an honour to throw the first ball out," he said. "I was nervous out there, but its something I will never forget." ... The Cardinals announced the time for making up Wednesdays game with the Cubs that was rained out. It will be played at 1:15 p.m. Aug. 30 as part of a split doubleheader. The second game will start at 7:15 p.m. instead of 6:15 p.m. ... The Cardinals recalled 2B Kolten Wong on Wednesday from Triple-A Memphis and optioned infielder Greg Garcia back to the club. Wong was optioned April 27 after hitting .225 in 20 games. He hit .344 in 10 games at Memphis. He was not in the starting lineup as he was still battling the effects of a stomach virus. Romelu Lukaku Jersey . Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans. Thomas Meunier Jersey . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night. http://www.belgiumsoccerauthority.com/zakaria-bakkali-belgium-jersey/. Rooneys latest piece of football genius lost in the furore which now stalks David Moyes, and the man who gave the Manchester United striker his start as a 16-year old at Goodison Park back in 2002. Christian Benteke Jersey . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. Nacer Chadli Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. ST. PAUL, Minn. -- The Minnesota Wild put a lot of work into summer projects the past two years. This time, theyre on track for a little less activity. Some key restricted free agents need new contracts to be retained. Another scorer would be a big help for the forward lines. The goalie situation, of course, remains in flux. Following the franchises deepest advancement in the playoffs in more than a decade, though, there are fewer holes. In 2012, the Wild were the stars of the NHL off-season by signing Zach Parise and Ryan Suter. In 2013, they had to shed several high-salaried veterans to create more space under the cap and on the roster for ready-to-contribute prospects. This time? "I just feel that this year theres not the sense of urgency that we have had in past seasons, that we have to add certain pieces in order to be more competitive," general manager Chuck Fletcher said Monday. He added: "This year I think we can be a little bit more patient." With the draft set for Friday and Saturday in Philadelphia and unrestricted free agency starting three days later, the NHL marketplace is set up for the flurry. "I think youll see a lot of movement this year. Its not a particularly strong free-agent class. I think teams will look to potentially fill their needs via the trade route," Fletcher said. Whether that includes the Wild, well, thats difficult to predict at this point. Fletcher said hes been fielding more calls than hes been making. "We either have players right in their prime that are key contributors on our team, or young players that are just starting their career that were really not that excited about moving. We dont have a lot of players in that 25 to 29-year-old age class that seem to be the prime trade candidates in a lot of cases," Fletcher said. That doesnt mean goalie Niklas Backstrom or centre Kyle Brodziak, for example, wouldnt be dealt if the Wild were to find a partner.dddddddddddd Backstrom is on track to be ready for training camp Sept. 18 after his latest midsection surgery. He has two more years left on his contract, and Brodziak has one. Dumping some salary would give the Wild more flexibility to pursue a high-priced unrestricted free agent, with Thomas Vanek the primary focus of outside speculation. The former University of Minnesota standout played for three teams in 2013-14, lastly with Montreal. Darcy Kuemper played his way into the starting goalie spot and is one of four restricted free agents the Wild will probably re-sign. Forwards Nino Niederreiter, Justin Fontaine and Jason Zucker are the others. Most of the unrestricted free agents will probably be let go, including goalie Ilya Bryzgalov, forwards Dany Heatley and Matt Moulson. Forward Cody McCormick and defencemen Clayton Stoner and Nate Prosser are also in this category, without any guarantee the Wild would be their highest or favourite bidder. Fletcher declined to speak about any interest or not in any of them specifically. "I think some of those guys will move on at this point. Theyre aware of where were at," Fletcher said. Fletcher traded Cal Clutterbuck for Niederreiter the day of the draft last year. He dealt Brent Burns for Devin Setoguchi and Charlie Coyle on draft day 2011. He acquired Brodziak in that scenario in 2009. This time, the Wild dont have a second-round pick, due to the trade for Moulson, so theyd be less interested in parting with their first-round pick, 18th overall. "Historically we havent been a team thats ever been confused with the Edmonton Oilers circa 83-85," Fletcher said. "If we could add a little bit more offence without sacrificing our defensive structure wed like to do that." Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2020 ' ' '
返回页首
阅览成员资料 (Profile) 发送私人留言 (PM)
从以前的帖子开始显示:   
发表新帖   回复帖子    fifa coins 首页 -> Test Forum 1 论坛时间为 GMT
1页/共1

转跳到:  
不能发布新主题
不能在这个论坛回复主题
不能在这个论坛编辑自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛删除自己的帖子
不能在这个论坛发表民意调查
无法 在这个版面附加文件